My Weekly Goals: Sept. 9th to Sept. 15th
* Plan & Have a date night with hubby
* Cut both boys' hair
* Plan & Have a weekly family night
* Start a new book to read to all the kids before bed each night
* Cleaning - declutter living room - this is a major disaster area right now
* Redo this months budget
* Get in at least 4 hrs of overtime
* Schedule hair clients for next week
* Plan blog posts for the next two weeks
* Write & Schedule full week of blog posts in advance
* Have daily Prayer & Bible reading time
* Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
* Get to gym at least twice this week for 1 hr session (I used to go 1 hr/day 5x week but stopped when baseball season started. Baseball season has been over for almost two months now and I haven't gotten back into the gym habit yet).
* Fill out and use Daily Docket each day.
I am linking this post to: Money Saving Mom