Monday, September 3, 2012

My Favorite Sites: Free and Cheap Kindle Books

I have always loved to read and I am a very fast reader. I remember as a kid, my parents would get so frustrated when they would buy me a new book and I would have it finished by the next day. Prior to ebooks, in order to feed my book addiction without breaking the bank, I was a frequent shopper of used bookstores and the library. When we purchased our smartphones one of my first downloads was the Kindle app. I love the convenience of having my books with me wherever I go without having to carry the physical book. Since I read so much, I am always on the lookout for free and cheap ebooks. I have over 400 books on my Kindle and over 80% of those were either free or under $5.00.

I use Overdrive to borrow free books from my library frequently. It was easy to sign up with my library card number and once I find a book that I want to borrow, it is downloaded to my Kindle app. Amazon.com has great prices on ebooks and they frequently run deals so that you can find many that are very cheap or even free! My time is limited as a busy working mom of 3. I don't have time to browse through the thousands of books on the Amazon site each day to find ones that I may like so I let others do that for me. Here are my favorite sites that will notify you of new deals on Kindle books at Amazon:

Hundred Zeros - http://hundredzeros.com/
The Prudent Pantry - http://www.theprudentpantry.com/
Pixel of Ink - http://www.pixelofink.com/

Do you have a favorite place to find cheap or free ebooks? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment