Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Favorite Sites: Couponing

Image Source: Couponing 101

In the past, I was a huge couponer. I saved so much money matching store sales with coupons each week. At the time, I was not working full-time, had one less child and was able to spend more time on it. When I changed jobs and had another baby all my "free" time suddenly evaporated and I was beyond overwhelmed so I stopped couponing. That was a mistake! I realize now that you can still save money using coupons without it taking tons of time. The following sites help me with this. I am able to check their feeds and use the lists of deals they have posted without spending the time to do it myself. Then I just match up my coupons, go to the store(s) and SAVE!

Here are some of my favorites, in no particular order.

1. The Krazy Coupon Lady

2. Common Sense with Money

3. Southern Savers

4. Stretching A Buck

5. My Frugal Adventures

Do you have other favorites I haven't listed? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment