Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Apptastic - Fast Customer

Do you dread having to wait on hold forever to speak with a customer service rep? For me, Comcast is the worst. One night I spent an hour waiting on hold for them!! We don't use a landline anymore and luckily we have unlimited minutes on our cells, but even so, spending an hour waiting on hold is not a good use of my time. Well, I don't have to worry about that problem anymore since I have downloaded the Fast Customer App!
I just pick the company I need to call from their list - they have a huge list of companies - then push the have someone call me button.The app will then call my phone when a rep is ready to answer. Ahh! I love it!! This app is FREE for your android phone at Google Play and for your iphone at iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment